Saturday 10 March 2012

Making Progress

Today was a half day of hard work. Our goals were to take down the exterior walls in the living room and then measure up the house. For the first time since we began our project we actually managed to accomplish what we set out to do. I also discovered that the bathtub is a claw-foot tub! I am not sure what we will do with it, but I am looking at how to restore it. I think it would be neat to keep some of the original character of the house.
Here are some pictures to show you the progress of the house from the beginning until today.

Pictures taken from the front door.

Both of these pictures were taken from the kitchen entrance.



Here is the beautiful brick we discovered behind the plaster. I also know exactly where our clock is going to go! :)

The tub. I have to take all the stuff off the top. After that, we will see what kind of shape it is in.

Here are the boards from the walls. There will be more to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment